Blueback Global provides a one-stop integrated solution to managing all aspects of your global operations. We can take the burden off you or your company’s internal resources by managing Entity Setup, Local Payroll, Accounting, Tax Reporting, HR Admin and Regulatory Compliance matters associated with operating in a foreign country. Our services are designed to be flexible and customized, so whether you are starting from entity registration, or have already registered but need support in setting payroll or hire employees, we can help at every point of the process.
The common scenarios that may give rise to the need for Blueback Global’s services include the following:
- Your business is expanding and you need a registered presence in Haiti
- You need to hire employees in the local country, and you do not want to hire the candidates as a consultant or as a contractor due to the risks
- The candidates you intend to hire need to have employee status in order to enroll in local social security programs
- You do not have resources to manage multiple vendors ranging from legal, HR, accountants, tax CPAs to immigration experts, all of which are typically involved in managing a foreign operation
- You are looking for a cost-effective solution to manage your foreign entity
- You want to avoid risks of non-compliance with local regulations
- You want to ensure that your employees in the foreign location is well taken care of in terms of timely and accurate payroll, access to HR resources and other matters related to labor regulations
With our integrated approach, you can expect the following experience:
We have an initial complimentary meeting to discuss the scope, objectives and plans for your expansion plan into Haiti. After this meeting, you can expect a follow-up proposal from Blueback Global within 1 to 3 business days, that outlines that the approach, scope of work and expected deliverables and outcome. Thereafter, our implementation team will then work closely with your team to register the local entity, set up payroll, accounting process, employee social security and benefits. We will then develop a mutually agreed timeline and approach for ongoing payroll, accounting, tax reporting and HR support. Blueback Global will set up a compliance calendar so that you know exactly what and when compliance items such as tax reporting and payroll returns are due. We will of course facilitate all of these, so you do not have to keep track of the compliance dates.
Our goal is to make the process as smooth, simple and successful as possible, and remove the anxiety of operating in a foreign location, to deliver a great customer experience.