Client Advisor, Americas
Funcion: Management & Client Services
Location: Cupertino, CA
About Blueback Global:
We are one of the fastest growing privately owned and privately funded professional service firms in our community.
Blueback Global is a Cupertino, California (Silicon Valley) based firm that provides global business expansion services. Our core mission is to cut through the complexity of international business expansion by offering U.S. and global payroll support, local bookkeeping/financial reporting to HQ, tax reporting, statutory compliance, and HR advisory, all in the form of an integrated, easy-to-execute solution.
We are disciplined in our Value FIRST core values:
|We provide||Value||Value Add|
|We emphasize||Flexibility||Flexible to our clients’ needs|
|We exhibit||Integrity||Honest and accountable|
|We are always||Responsive||Fast response|
|We insist on||Service Quality||Serve each client like it is our only one|
|We provide||Transparency||No hidden terms, no unreasonable contracts|
About the Role:
This role is part of the client services team that focuses on the Americas (Canada, U.S., Latin America), and supports the needs of the client portfolio. You will be the client’s first and main contact for all issues. You will oversee the quality of the client service, project status, execution and coordinate with internal teams, external teams (local service partners). In addition, you will maintain strong relationships with clients in your portfolio to continually ensure they are receiving excellent service and quality, and to be a trusted advisor for their global expansion needs.
- Overall service delivery ownership and ongoing relationship management with client stakeholders:
- Client HQ’s main touchpoint on all tactical matters and global service execution
- Day-to-day internal account lead; coordinates with the Client Services team/other “advisors” to ensure successful delivery of in-scope service specialties and deliverables (e.g. Payroll, PEO, HR, Accounting/Tax, Compliance, etc.)
- Schedules and manages all ongoing project status calls by setting the call agenda, tracking and coordinating action items, providing meeting summaries and ongoing updates
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of client activities and requirements
- Overall administrative ownership for the account at Blueback Global:
- Maintains client status and progress internally
- Updates relevant service manuals, project trackers, systems (CRM, etc.)
- Works with finance as necessary to ensure all “standard” (in-scope recurring services) billings are accurately reflected in invoicing and any “Advisory” charges are captured. Submits to Client Partner for final review
- Identify suitable networking opportunities and represent Blueback Global professionally
- Update clients regarding statutory compliance overview and requirements, and ensure compliance is being tracked and executed
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the person so classified, and may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with business needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understand the: risks and challenges of global expansion; concept of global statutory compliance; and the concept of using client engagement letter and/or statement of work to document scope of work
- Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and familiarity with some ERP Systems
- 3+ years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong previous client services experience
- Strategize, tactical, roll up sleeves; utility player
- Ability to travel 30 – 40% of the time
- Public accounting and audit experience is a must
- International experience is a must; previous LATAM experience considered a plus
- International experience is a must
- Excellent communications skills
- Spanish language is highly preferred in addition to fluent English
Who we look for:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for international business, to join our team! Our candidates naturally need to have the following traits:
Client Service Mentality – Possesses a patient and professional attitude, and enjoys partnering with clients to best serve their needs
A Team Player – Our people have a single focus – serving our clients. Look out for client’s best interest, look out for each other, and have each other’s back. At Blueback Global, our work environment has been purposefully sanitized to make it inhabitable for office politics
Innovative – Approaches tasks from different perspectives and finds innovative solutions speedily
Integrity – Honest and accountable to all
Loves Everything “Global” – Embraces the diversity of international business, travels, food and cultures!
Blueback Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you meet these attributes, we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to us at email@example.com, attention of Blueback Global HR.